Thursday, November 19, 2015

Look what I Googled?

I typed in alien skeletons into Google's search link line, and got much more than I expected. I had heard of a six inch tall humanoid type skeleton, and indeed it was among them, it's head had a prominent forehead 'ridge' and slight point at the top of its head, I have reference links on the right side bar, where you can see photos, and read about the vast amount of research conducted on 'it'.

But there were many different types of skeletons, some like a 70ft giant humanoids.

One day, if I live long enough, or perhaps in my next life time, when we have advanced enough that everyone has a star ship in their garage, would I upon roaming the galaxy and coming across a primitive culture that couldn't crush me by stepping on me, might I be inclined to 'mess' with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment